Gynaecology Oncology Course
Category: Training - Other
Date: January 26th 2015 9:00am until January 30th 2015 5:00pm
Location: Aves Kilby Meeting Room, Level 4, Bristol Haematology and Oncology Centre, Bristol BS2 8ED
- Surgical and non surgical management of Gynaecological cancers Investigatons.
- Introduction to Brachytherapy Diagnostic Surgery
- CHemo Radiotherapy
- Radiobiology Palliative Care Lymphoedema management
- Patient support
- Follow up clinics and details of multidisciplinary work.
This course is suitable for:
- Gynae Oncology Specialist registrars
- Specialist Nurses
- Junior Doctors
Ways to book your place:
Online at BGOC
Courses fees are £440 for the full course.